Thursday 31 December 2015

Black & Rose Gold - NYE Nails

My nails for New Year's Eve ...
Black and Rose Gold New Year Eve Nails
The black polish for these nails is A-England Lady of Shalott - this black polish has a blue shimmer, which is more visible on the bottle than on the nails. You can just about see it in the sun but not much in any other light. I used the Water Marble Stencils for the accent nails and the Sparkle Stencils for the other nails, both from Vibrant Vinyls. The rose gold polish is Halcyon from Cirque Colors.

Black and Rose Gold New Year Eve Nails

What can I say about Cirque Colors Halcyon? Maybe just that its one of the most sparkly, gorgeous rose gold polishes I have ever seen! I wanted some serious sparkle for my NYE nails and was considering using foils - but with this polish, you don't need anything else! It sparkles beautifully not only in outdoor light, but also in indoor lighting. I couldn't stop looking at it!

Black and Rose Gold New Year Eve Nails

Have a fun New Year's Eve and a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment