Friday 6 November 2015

Fireworks Manicure with OPI Cosmo With a Twist

I'm late with my Bonfire Night Manicure but these are the nails I had on last night - and these would work for Diwali, the Festival of Lights, too!
Guy Fawkes Bonfire Night Diwali Festival of Lights Nails
And I also have a swatch of OPI Cosmo With a Twist, from the OPI 2015 Starlight Holiday Collection, which I used as a base for the nail art.
OPI Cosmo With a Twist OPI 2015 Starlight Holiday Collection swatch review
OPI Cosmo With a Twist is a lovely dark purple polish, which looks almost blue-black after a couple of coats. It has a pretty blue and purple shimmer in it which, although not as pronounced as in the bottle, does show up quite easily in inside or outside light. It however, does not seem to show up as well in the photos, though you can see it. The formula is okay and is opaque in two coats. The purple is much more pronounced in the first coat and looks much darker in the coats after that. My swatch is two coats with top coat in inside light. You can also see what it looks like on the index nail, in the photo with the nail art, which was taken in natural light.
For the nail art I used images from the Moyou London Christmas collection 05. The stamping polishes are 2true Metallica ArĂȘte, Artemis, Aphrodite, Aglaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment