Saturday 18 July 2015

Silver Stamping & Hex Glitter

I haven't had a chance to post the last couple of weeks but I was busier than usual and even though I did paint my nails, I just didn't have the energy to post! So I hope you like the bit of bling on my nails today!
Seche IBD BP-L004 Silver Stamping & Hex Glitter ManicureSeche IBD BP-L004 Silver Stamping & Hex Glitter Manicure


For this manicure, I started with a gradient, for which I used, Seche Nail Lacquer Enamored and IBD Nail Lacquer Indian Sari.
 Seche Enamored is a pinky-gold polish - definitely a one coater. Its so thick, in fact, that I had trouble smoothing out my gradient - but don't get me wrong, the formula is good otherwise. It might be good for stamping - I'll have to test it out.
The IBD polish is a beautiful purple with a silver sparkle - the formula is good for this too - it needs two coats for full coverage. I might have been inspired by the name of this polish for these nails because I think my manicure does look a bit like an Indian Sari, don't you think?!
The stamping images are from  the Born Pretty stamping plate, BP-L004. The stamping polish is OPI Push and Shove. To finish, I added some hex glitter on all the nails - I haven't used these in a while and it made me realise how much I love using them. They are easy to place on the nails and it definitely makes the manicure that little bit more special!
Silver Stamping born pretty BP-L004 & Hex Glitter Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment