Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sparitual Groove - Swatch and Geometric Nail Art

I have today a gorgeous grey-cornflower blue, creme polish - Sparitual Groove from the Sparitual Spring 2015 Collection, and some nail art ...
Sparitual Groove - SwatchSparitual Groove and OPI Anti Bleak Geometric Nail Art
This polish has a great formula - perfectly opaque in two coats and I love the colour!
I used the Right Angles nail vinyls from NailVinyls. The lines did not come out as crisp as I would have liked but I guess its a good learning experience for the next time I try them. The silver glitter is Claire's Sand Effect Silver. The purple polish is OPI Anti-Bleak from the OPI Mariah Carey Collection for Spring 2013. Another look at the gorgeous creme polish before I go ...
Sparitual Groove - Swatch

6 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty colour! I've only ever tried one SpaRitual and the formula was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only used a few of the Sparitual polishes too - but the ones I have used gave been great. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love this color..Looks soo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to get me some SpaRitual polishes, I've heard nothing but good things about them :)

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, I hope you will take part and I am really looking forward to seeing your answers :)

    http://polished-princessnell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/liebster-award_27.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's very kind of you - to think of me! :-)

      Delete