Monday 12 January 2015

Keep Calm and Polish On!

I have been looking forward to using this image plate ever since I ordered it! And since it was from the Born Pretty store, I had to wait a few weeks for it to be delivered. But I really enjoyed wearing this manicure - it was worth the wait!
Nail Polish Nails
The stamping plate is BP-29. The base polish is China Glaze Strawberry Fields, which seems a bit darker on the nails than in the bottle to me - but still lovely and shimmery! The ring finger is painted with Boots No. 7 Just Black and stamped with Konad White on the ring finger. The stamping polish is Konad Black on the middle finger. I just about managed to fit the words on to my nail. I filled in the nail polish bottles on the ring finger with different polishes and a dotting tool.
Nail Polish Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment