Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tropical Flowers Nail Art - GOT Polish

I have some catching up to do with my GOT Polish challenge. And one of the prompts I missed was for something tropical! I did, in fact, do the manicure earlier - just did not get a chance to post it. So here it is, at last.
Tropical Flowers Nail Art
The inspiration for this nail art is from a Robin Moses manicure.
I used quite a few polishes for this manicure. I started with a base of Bourjois 1 Seconde No. 3. Then I painted on a French tip with Bourjois 1 Seconde No. 13. I did the flowers and leaves free hand with some nail art brushes. I used these polishes - Revlon Top Speed Emerald (dark green), Barry M Gelly in Key Lime (lime green), Colour Club Art Club striper in yellow, Barry M Gelly in Mango (orange), Rimmel Pro in Riviera Red and Sinful Colors in Black on Black.
Tropical Flowers Nail Art
I really enjoyed doing this nail art. And here's one more look at this fun and colourful manicure ...
Tropical Flowers Nail Art



3 comments: