Thursday 22 May 2014

Summer Bling!

The prompt for my GOT Polish Challenge was bling. My first thoughts were a manicure with black and gold or something dark and sparkly like that. But since its summer, I am in the mood for something sparkly - but bright and colourful!
Coral & Silver Manicure with rhinestones
A neon coral seemed more appropriate! So I chose Models Own Pink Punch from the Ice Neon Collection. The name has Pink in it but its really an orange toned coral. I used Claire's Sand Effect in Silver for the accent nails - its becoming one of my favourite silver glitters - it glides on smoothly and even one coat is enough, although I have used two here.
Summer Bling Manicure

Silver Stamped nail art on Coral with rhinestones
The lace image is from the MoYou London XL Plate 07 from their new Bridal Collection. The stamping polish is Essie No Place Like Chrome. I placed rhinestones on the index and little fingers and sealed it all with top coat.
And one last photo in the sun ...
Coral & Silver Summer Manicure




1 comment:

  1. These nails are just gorgeous! :) I came up with a coral summer bling nails yesterday as well :)

    http://www.beautyandthelook.com/2014/06/coral-marble-summer-bling-nails.html

    ReplyDelete