Thursday 3 April 2014

Roses and Pearls Spring Manicure - GOT Polish Challenge

I have another Spring Manicure on the blog today! The colours I have used in this manicure are just perfect for spring, in my opinion. And when you think of Spring, you have to have some flowers so I did some roses on my accent nail. And to top it off, I thought I would add some pearl studs.
Spring Manicure with freehand roses nail art and pearl studs
Starting from the thumb, the nail polishes used are Revlon Cupid, Barry M Gelly Greenberry, Rimmel 311 Spring Yellow, Barry M Matt White and Barry M Gelly Blueberry. On the accent nails I did freehand roses with the colours on the other nails and the leaves with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Emerald Express.
Spring Manicure with freehand roses nail art and pearl studs
For the roses, I used a large dotting tool to dot on the colour and then with a finer dotting tool swirled some white polish in the middle. On the middle finger and thumb, I have stamped an image from the image plate Pueen 37. I then used top coat to place the pearl stud on the four fingers and sealed with top coat.
I just love wearing a manicure like this - it is just so cheerful! Here's one last look ...
Spring Manicure with freehand roses nail art and pearl studs


4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely manicure! The colours are great and it's just perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really enjoying all the spring manicures at the moment! :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous i am loving all the spring manicures there giving me so many ideas :) have you thought about doing some wedding ones?

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete