Thursday 10 April 2014

Coralicious Leopard Print for Golden Oldie Thursday

The prompt for the day is a Coral. I chose a very bright coral for my manicure today. And I thought it would be fun to add a leopard print to go with the bright nails!
Coral Leopard Print Manicure
It looks a bit red in the photos but the coral I have on here is Rimmel 60 Seconds 430 Coralicious. I love that name too! And this is the perfect summer polish - so bright and cheerful!
On the two middle nails, I have on Barry M Gelly in Lychee. I stamped the leopard print from the plate Konad M93 with Sinful Colors Black on Black. Since I have had issues with Konad Black stamping polish staining my cuticles, I tried stamping with the Sinful Colors Black. Its a decent polish for stamping but its not as dark a black as I am used to, so I went over the leopard print with a dotting tool to make it darker. I think I will try this polish again and see if I like it more for stamping. I filled the leopard print with the Coralicious and added some black studs. Its all finished with top coat.
Coral Leopard Print Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment