Sunday 29 September 2013

31DC2013: Day Twenty-Nine - Inspired by the Supernatural


Posting my nails inspired by the supernatural very late today. It took me a long time to  decide on  how to do this manicure - I'm not really into anything related to this subject. It seemed fascinating when I was very young and although it still is, I just haven't really been interested enough to read up about it.
I started with Barry M Gelly in Lychee. Then I stamped with Konad Black from the image plates QA8 for the skull and crossbones, the Gals Fairy Set GA36 for the single skull image, Konad M94 for the bat image, which I stamped multiple times and Konad M91 for the black cat. I finished with the Rimmel Pro Matte Finish Topcoat.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M color, and the skull on your pointer finger looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Its a great colour to use for nail art base! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it since i like suoernatural too

    ReplyDelete