Monday 19 August 2013

Flowers and Stripes

For this Summery Floral manicure, I used:
Base and Top Coats - OPI and Seche Vite
Base Polish - Barry M Gelly Mango
Stamping Polish - Sally Hansen Insta Dri Wined Up
Stamping plate - GA36 from the Gals Fairy Set
On the ring finger, I used striping tape, painted on top with Bourjois 10 days no chips No 11.

For the accent nail, after painting the base polish and once it was dry, I sectioned it off with pieces of nail striping tape. Then I painted the second colour on top and then immediately removed the tape. Finished it off with top coat.

I love the colours - they are so summery! And I think the flowers are very pretty - the Gals Fairy image plate set has quite a few floral patterns. This was my first experience with the striping tape and I do think, that I need more practice!



2 comments: